Meditation & Qigong in Nature
Meditation in nature includes walking meditation, standing meditation and qigong.
Nature meditation held regularly on Sunday morning in North Surrey and also occasionally in other Greater Vancouver areas (Canada).
Press here to participate if you have Telegram app. Otherwise, send an email to [firstname.lastname@example.org] with the date you intend to attend; the email must be received at least 2 day before the event.
- Keep 3 meters distance from others.
- If you are sick or suspected to have a respiratory infection such as COVID-19, stay at home or seek a medical help.
- This is a silent meditation.
- No instructions are provided in-person on site. If you are not familiar with our practice, first come to our online gatherings to get help before coming to park – practice instructions and help provided online upon request.
- It is usually held rain, snow or shine. (Be prepared for weather conditions. You may need a rainproof jacket and/or umbrella.)
- It may last about 70 or 80 minutes.
- No photos and no video recording without consent.
- More info available at NDGV.