Meditation in Nature
Walking, standing and qigong meditation for better lives and world.
Nature meditation held regularly in Surrey and occasionally in other Greater Vancouver area.
To participate, join NDG2 group. Please no drop-in if you are not NDG2 group member. It is free of charge.
- Keep 3 meters distance from others.
- If you are sick or suspected to have COVID-19, stay at home or seek a medical help.
- This is a silent meditation.
- No instructions provided in-person on site. If you are not familiar with our practice, come to our online gatherings to get help before coming to park– practice instructions and help provided online upon request.
- No photos and video recording.
- Meditation is held rain, snow or shine. (Be prepared for weather conditions. You may need a rainproof jacket and/or umbrella.)
- The practice may last about 70 or 80 minutes.